Join PHI – We’re hiring an Assembler in NJ!
Work with the industry leader
Progressive Hydraulics, Inc. is a family-owned and operated business with an established history in Hydraulics for the last 50 years. PHI is the leading Premier Full Line Parker® Distributor in NY, NJ and CT.
We’re growing fast, and looking for an enthusiastic, friendly, and talented person to join our warehouse team in our Saddle Brook, NJ office.
How we help you make the most of your skills
Naturally, you’ll have the gusto to work independently when you start but you’ll also have our support. We provide full training on assembling products, testing and on our process in the warehouse.
You’ll also take the initiative to share your progress and offer any insight on how to be more efficient.
Your Team Supervisor is there to provide help when you need it, and leave you alone when you don’t!
What you need to bring to the table
If you don’t like an assembly/fabrication environment and making things, this isn’t the role for you. But if you are mechanically inclined and able to use your hands and machines to do the job, you’ll settle into this role just fine. We’ll prioritize applicants with hydraulic and/or industrial distribution experience but are also willing to train the right candidate.
- Assembly experience. You’ve worked as an assembler who has efficiently and safely assembled, tested and stored materials/components.
- You prefer structure & being efficient. You not only follow instructions and established procedures but you understand the importance of details and accuracy when taking measurements, collecting materials/equipment, and conducting tests. Completing tasks at hand correctly and in a timely manner feels gratifying.
- You are detailed oriented & communicate well. You’re observant and understand when something is out of place, you’ll notify your supervisor as well as have no issues asking questions for your clarification.
- ERP Experience. You have experiencewith and interacting with an ERP system. (We will also provide training on how to use our system).
- You’re organized. You are actually organized vs. saying you’re organized.
“So what’s in it for me,” you ask?
At Progressive Hydraulics, Inc.we want to reward people for their contribution towards our success. We believe that the employees at PHI are family and our benefits are designed to ensure the health and financial wellness of that family.
Here are some of the benefits we offer
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Accrued Paid-Time Off (vacation and sick days) plus Holidays
- 401(k) with company match
- $18 – $24 per hour depending on experience
If we still have your attention:
If you’re interested, don’t delay! Tap here to apply with your resume today!